What We Are Doing to Keep You and Our Staff Safe?
We are excited to have the opportunity to welcome you back! Our office has always utilized personal protective equipment (PPE) that has exceeded all the CDC guidelines, however, in light of the COVID-19 Pandemic we have instituted additional guidelines and protocols to ensure your safety.
You will see many changes, as we have new ways of scheduling your appointments and managing your insurance and financial transactions. First, you will be contacted 48-72 hours prior to your appointment via text or email to fill out a health-related questionnaire. It is required that we complete this questionnaire prior to your appointment. We will have to reschedule your appointment if we are unable to complete this step. Below is a list of some of the enhanced precautions we have taken to protect you in addition to extensive team training on infection control and patient management procedures.
- Maintain distancing in the reception area for essential caregivers and parents of minors if they cannot wait in a vehicle or outside the clinic.
- Removed magazines and items that can harbor or transfer germs of any kind. Hand sanitizers will be accessible in our office.
- We require a mask to be worn by ALL patients upon entering the office.
- Installed sneeze guards or droplets barriers at all reception areas.
- Require hand washing and hand sanitizing before all appointments by our team by our patients.
- Introduce an oral pre rinse by all patients to reduce exposure to germs.
- Record temperature of every patient upon entering the office.
- Record temperature of every team member each day at the beginning of each workday.
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures of all surfaces between patients.
- Ambient air management with HEPA 13 air filtration continuously in treatment rooms and common areas to remove germs from circulating air.
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures for aerosols and hard-to-reach places with mist or HOCL fogging.
- New personal protection equipment like shields, bonnets and masks for our doctor and team to provide barriers against the smallest of germs.
- IQ Air extra oral filtration system used to reduce or eliminate airborne aerosols during all dental procedures.
- Enhanced nightly disinfection procedures of equipment and office fixtures like computers, keyboards, telephones, tablets, chairs, doorknobs, buttons that may be touched unconsciously.
- Longer appointment times for you to prepare and complete all appointment task and duties in the safest and most comprehensive manner.