COVID-19 Office Protocol
We hope that you are staying healthy and safe during these times. We look forward to seeing you soon.
We are asking all patients to check-in 5 minutes prior to their appointment time. In order to be compliant with social distancing, we ask that you be on time. We understand that unforeseen situations may occur, but if you are late to your appointment we may need to reschedule. We apologize for the inconvenience but our goal is to keep you safe by limiting the amount of contact with other people.
If you or anyone in your household has come into contact with someone that has tested positive for COVID-19 after we have screened you, please call the office right away.
- Bring your own face mask and have a place to store it during your appointment.
- Bring your own pen.
- We are limiting our reception area to patients with appointments only.
- Parents accompanying minors will be screened and asked to wait outside of theoffice. You will be contacted when the appointment is completed.
What to expect when arriving to your appointment:
- As you arrive to our office, the door will be locked in order for us to control social distancing.
- Call 808-484-0600 when you are at the front door to check in.
- Wait for one of our team members to greet you.
- Upon entering, we will ask you to hand sanitize for 20 seconds, your temperaturewill be taken and a short screening will be done.
- Please wear your mask at all times in the office until you’re asked to remove it.
As a courtesy, we are asking our patients to call the office if you experience any COVID- 19 symptoms or if you test positive for COVID-19 in the next 14 days.
Keith M. Koga and Team